We are always looking for ways to make our clients’ lives easier. Our latest venture is Receipt Bank, the award-winning Xero accountancy software add-on that automatically converts all your invoices and receipts into data, making it easier for you to send your financial information straight to us.
With Receipt Bank’s easy submission methods, you will never lose another receipt or invoice as you will no longer have to make trips to drop off your paperwork!
How will Receipt Bank help me?
The Receipt Bank Group has been revolutionising accounting since 2010. It was the first software company to automate the collection and data extraction of receipts and invoices meaning that you can now benefit from reduced costs, effortless bookkeeping and real-time accounting.
This software is vital to help maintain or improve efficiency and we would like to invite you to use Receipt Bank.
There are a wide range of ways to submit your bank statements and purchase invoices, and you can choose whichever method would suit your business’ workflow best:
- Receipt Bank App (iPhone & Android)
...and many more!
Using Receipt Bank’s easy submission methods means that:
- You save time on sending us your paperwork - time that you can spend on your core business services.
- You save space, as there is no need to retain your physical documents anymore.
- All documents are easily searchable and securely stored on the cloud.
- You now have real time information flowing into your accounting package, providing you with key insights to help improve your business decisions.
Your next steps if you wish to set up your own account:
- Contact your client manager who will talk you through the process
- They will then send you an email inviting you to join Receipt Bank.
- Create your own log in via the “get started with Receipt Bank” green button – then you’re ready to go!
- Download the Receipt Bank App so you can start snapping your purchase invoices and receipts instantly.
- Your client manager will be in touch within two weeks just to make sure you’ve had no problems setting up your account, or call us on the usual number (+44) 0208 861 7575 if you’re having any difficulties.
Information we would now like to receive from you:
- Every purchase invoice or receipt – please send it to Receipt Bank using any of the following: Dropbox, Invoice fetch, the app or using your new Receipt Bank email address.
- Keep in touch with us and please send us your information as early as possible.
- Early submission means we can process your information much quicker, so you get the financial data you need sooner.
If you’d like to get started with Receipt Bank, please get in touch with us on +44 (0)20 8861 7575 and we can set you up with your Receipt Bank account in just a few minutes!