We have an exciting new opportunity at our office in Harrow. We are looking for someone to manage the firm’s current CRM system (Infusionsoft) ensuring the company communicates with its clients on a regular basis with reminder updates. There are also additional opportunities to come up with creative marketing ideas to maximise the software’s potential.
You will also be able to support Marketing Manager across a number of social media platforms (including LinkedIn & Instagram) and have involvement in the ‘day to day’ running of the marketing team, as well as ownership of smaller projects & internal events (such as breakfasts, summer & Christmas parties).
This is a part-time role 3 days a week, working 22.5 hours per week (3 x 7.5 hrs a day).
- In co-ordination with the Practice Manager plan and deliver the CRM strategies across the company encouraging customer retention and customer loyalty.
- Working closely with all areas of the firm to ensure the CRM works effectively.
- Monitor and maximise customer lifetime value strategies ensuring maximum profitability.
- Follow up and analysis of campaign results.
- Ensuring the database is segmented (tagged) effectively for targeted business and other marketing activities.
- Developing testing strategies for all aspects of the CRM to ensure the most effective approach for the company and our services.
- Managing all tax reminders are completed on the CRM system.
- Migrating to CCH CRM system from March 2020.
- Manage business social media profiles such as Twitter and Instagram (initially).
- Develop and maintain Social Media profiles for the business.
- Build followers and increase engagement across all social media platforms.
- Image design & editing opportunities using Canva software.
- Some administration duties, i.e. answering phones.
- Manage websites live chat service in Marketing Manager’s absence.
- Supporting upcoming international conferences, i.e. creating presentations (using Przi software) and sourcing merchandise.
- Ensure any presentations are delivered to the highest level of quality adhering to brand guidelines.
- Source merchandise for events.
- Provide a support function to the Marketing Manager.
- Article/Blog writing opportunities, i.e. for GGI Insider (our international alliance).
- Maintaining the Marketing Calendar.
- Analyse the traffic and visitors to the business website and social media platforms.
- Pull post-campaign CRM reports and update Practice Manager with client figures in VAT campaigns.
Key Requirements - Candidate Skills and Attributes
- A good level of English both written and verbal is essential
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written skills (particularly email).
- Ability to multi-task & work as part of a team
- Experience and knowledge of social media
- Punctual and reliable
- Highly motivated and have the drive to succeed
- A creative eye
- Keen to learn and develop new skills/knowledge
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
- A desire for a progressive career in CRM & the larger marketing function.
- Ideally 1 – 2 years experience.
- The ability to meet tight deadlines and outstanding time management skills.
- Teamworking and leadership skills; you’ll be in charge of the system and may on occasion ned to train colleagues on some aspects of the system and stay on top of the administration side of things.
- Commercial awareness. A CRM Executive must know his/her target market well and have the ability to create campaigns that grab the attention of customers and solves their problems.
- Top quality analytical skills. A part of your job involves gathering and analysing data to help you understand your customer base and coming up with suggestions for improving the existing strategy.
- A keen interest in digital online technologies
- Knowledge and experience of editing Adobe PDF’s would be advantageous
- An interest in design using canva.com. Training available
- Experience in the use of social media management systems would be advantageous
- Strong MS Office skills (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Personal digital marketing experience (blog, social media etc.) essential
If you would to apply for the role, please send us your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday 31st October. Due to the volume of enquiries we may receive, we will only be able to contact those we would like to interview.