Welcome to our one-stop shop for overseas businesses looking to set up a new company, or open an office in the UK, as well as helping UK businesses expanding globally.

International Services


There will probably be many questions about company set up, VAT registration, bookkeeping, opening a UK Business bank account, audit & compliance – the scope of opportunities open to you is truly global, as we can provide you with the necessary international tax advice.

The UK Government has closed applications for Tier 1 Investor visa. However, if you already have this visa or had one in the last 12 months and it was your most recent visa, you can still apply to settle in the UK or extend your visa for 2 years.

A new Global Business Mobility category has been introduced which is modelled under the Points-based system which includes many new sub-category visa routes.

The UK Expansion Worker Visa which replaces the Sole Representative of an Overseas Business Visa is one of the new immigration routes.

We work alongside immigration lawyers in providing this service.

Being an independent member of GGI (a worldwide association of accountants, tax consultants & lawyers) gives us amazing access to over 120 countries to help you unlock the enormous two-way potential in cross-border trading, or any business or property investment plans you may have.

For us, it’s about getting to know the ins and outs of your business; your objectives, your pain points, and then identifying where we can add most value to support your growth setting up in the UK or expanding abroad. We will help you plan so you can maximise your opportunities and benefit from the UK’s favourable tax system for those settling here from overseas.

Got a tax question? Let's have a chat Learn more about GGI

International Services – Personal Tax Planning

We also advise and support high-net worth individuals and their families to settle in the UK, including advice on obtaining UK Visas if necessary. The Tier 1 Visa is becoming increasing popular amongst wealthy individuals and their families as a means of obtaining UK residence, and making the UK their main home.

Perhaps you have questions about tax on dual citizenship or declaring offshore income? We can also help you if you are planning to re-locate overseas and wondering what tax you should be paying (if any) whilst abroad.

Got a tax question? Let's have a chat

Good to talk

We can call you for a 30 minute chat on the phone or skype.


We can meet with you to understand your tax issues.


Once we identify what assistance you require, we can send you a proposal.


Please evaluate our proposal, and let's meet up again.

Good to go!

If you feel ready to go ahead, we will take care of the rest.

Got a tax question? Let's have a chat

Browse our library section

Great tips and advice you can download

Find out more

Follow us on Twitter