Our Team: Supporting Your Growth and Success
Forging lifelong relationships and dedicating yourself to serving client needs requires a different breed of financial expert. The Lawrence Grant team embodies that difference. Our current partners have over 100 years of combined experience working with clients to help them achieve their personal and business goals.
However, our difference runs deeper than mere experience. Our team has in-depth knowledge of both UK and international tax matters, financial planning requirements, and more. Our varied client base benefits from our ability to deliver bespoke solutions to any issues they might face.
Learn more about how our team helps you achieve your ambitions.
Our Ethos: A Commitment to Excellence
At Lawrence Grant, we believe that our difference should be visible in all that we do. To that end, we have built our culture around key tenets:
- We only work with clients that fit our firm’s profile to ensure we’re able to deliver the quality, accurate guidance each client deserves.
- We ensure that every client has assigned a dedicated manager who acts as a single touchpoint for every interaction, building trust and delivering efficient, timely service.
- We believe our people make the difference, and we continue to invest in their development and provide the support they require to become strong leaders.
- We encourage our staff to develop their own clients through a lifelong commitment to excellence.
- We remain committed to providing exemplary UK tax advice, as well as international tax advice, inheritance tax advice, VAT advice, handling research and development claims, and providing robust audit services.
- We commit to undertaking financial due diligence and providing advisory services for the merging and acquisition of businesses.
- We uphold our 15-year tradition of investing in leading-edge information technology and commit to developing systems and processes that allow us to deliver an outstanding client experience.
- We commit to full transparency in billing to foster trust and understanding.