As Doctors, you have the enormous privilege of helping people and changing their lives. We often hear doctors say that they are providing valuable care to patients. It’s not a business; we are practicing medicine.
More so than ever, practicing medicine is running a business, and for your practice to thrive we can help make some key changes that will guide you in the right direction.
The services we offer:
- Accounting for income from different sources such as hospital PAYE work, private patients, and participation on advisory panels
- Partnership arrangements such as income sharing or joint ownership of premises
- Advising doctors who are technically self-employed but participate in the NHS pension scheme
- Dealing with VAT registration for dispensing practices
- Completion of superannuation certificates
We will also help you to:
- Deal with the complex issues of VAT, Indemnity Cover, Fee Protection Insurance, etc
- Decide whether to set up a practice, take on new partners, expand your practice or become a limited company
- Manage your practice accounts as well as your own personal tax return
- Meet your obligations as an employer
- Plan for your financial future and navigate the potential pitfalls of pension schemes, wills, Inheritance Taxes, life policies, etc
We offer a Fixed Fee structure wherever possible to give you more flexibility and an added sense of security. Please contact one of our partners for more information on +44 (0)20 8861 7575.
Alternatively, you can complete the form on the right if you prefer, and we’ll call you straight back (within 24 hours) and answer any questions you may have about our services to medical professionals.
Please take a look at the short video our Partner Alan Rajah has put together which talks about how he helps Dr’s with this service.