One question Dentists ask us is, “How do I build a successful practice?” One of the suggestions we like to make is, “Have a good business plan.”
A successful practice is built on, not only having a strong operational foundation, but requires treating your practice like any other business. By having systems and processes in place you can accurately track, monitor and evaluate, so that your practice will run more efficiently, making it as profitable as it can be.
Partner Alan Rajah (who knows a thing or two about this area) would be very happy to chat to you, if you would like help in any of the following areas:
- Accounting for income from different sources (such as NHS work under a PCT contract, private patients, etc.).
- Partnership arrangements such as income or expense sharing.
- Advising dentists in connection with NHS pension matters.
- Considering the question of incorporation of Practices.
- Advising on the purchase and sale of Dental Practices.
We also offer a fixed fee structure to give you more flexibility and security.
Please contact Alan Rajah for more information on +44 (0)20 8861 7575 or if you like, you can complete the form and we’ll call you straight back and answer any questions you may have about our services to Dental professionals.
Why not read Alan’s very handy tips on what to look for when ‘Buying and Selling a Practice’. The advice appeared in a recent issue of Cosmetic News.