Setting up a business is an exciting time, but like all businesses, yours will have statutory obligations to fulfil, so it is essential you seek the right advice from the very beginning so you can get off to a flying start!
As well as the formation of your company, we can carry out your company secretarial duties too:
- Preparation and filing of statutory returns
- Preparation of all documentation related to minutes and resolutions
- Maintenance of statutory books
- General advice on company law and the current Companies Act
- We will make sure you conform to the current Companies Act and keep you up-to-date with any changes, and how these may affect you and your fellow directors.
In the past 47 years we have set up thousands of new companies for our clients - so you are in very safe hands!
If you would like to have a chat about Company Formation, please contact one of our partners on +44 (0)20 8861 7575. If you prefer, you can complete the form on the right and we’ll call you straight back and answer any questions you may have.
The team at Lawrence Grant, and in particular, Manjula, was excellent today in helping us to successfully achieve our statutory filing deadline by resolving a myriad of small queries and even staying late to ensure everything was finished. Very much appreciated.