Tell us about your business, your ideas, your dreams and your goals!
Having the opportunity to play our part in helping you with the day to day management of cashflow, tax, and all your other key business matters is something we really enjoy doing.
How we can support your start up business
- Complete registration procedures with Companies House and HM Revenue & Customs
- Deal with company statutory issues
- Establish a good working relationship with your bank
- Evaluate your business ideas
- Set up a recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements.
We would love to help get your business off the ground!
We can also chat about choosing the right option for your business (i.e. sole trader, partnership or limited company), and if you have already drawn up a business plan (hats off to you!), we can talk it through. We are more than happy to drop in any suggested improvements if you feel you would benefit from it.
If you are an International company looking to the UK to start a business, here are some really interesting statistics.
According to the World Bank rankings (benchmarked to June 2017), the UK is the 7th easiest country to do business with.
Other favourable UK rankings relating to the survey are:
- Protecting Investors – Ranked 6th
- Resolving Insolvency – Ranked 13th
- Paying Taxes – Ranked 10th
- Starting a Business – Ranked 16th
- Getting Credit – Ranked 20th
- Trading Across Borders - Ranked 28th
Why not contact one of our partners today for more information on +44 (0)20 8861 7575 or if you prefer, please complete the form on the right and we’ll call you straight back and answer any questions you may have.